It’s 2019 and 2W Custom Equine is making some changes, with the implementation of a new streamlined booking process!
With this new process, we aim to make booking more efficient and as smooth as possible.
We ask that you please have patience when booking.
Given the custom nature of our business, it takes time to build a custom plan to best suite you and your equine partner(s) every need.
Bookings are handled in queue and will be carried out in a clear and concise manner.
The new process is as follows:
- Please review the rates and FAQ sections of our website before contacting us via email to book a consult meeting.
- Email email@example.com or message 2W Custom Equine Facebook page to set up a date and time for a booking consult. Please include the following information in your email/message:
- Name, contact information, buyer/seller, equine information (breed, sex, etc.), locations (where is transport from and to where), preferred method of consult contact (phone, text, email, video), date/time preference for the consult (ie Friday after 6pm), and if you were referred.
- Have your booking consult meeting.
- Questions, Quote, Feasibility, Potential date range
- Once agreed on booking, a deposit of 50% is required to book your spot(s) on the trailer.
*Spots will not be held without a deposit.*
- CND: Deposits accepted via etransfer
- US: Deposits accepted via PayPal
- Details discussed during booking consult meeting will be the effective plan for transport (i.e. date range and times). There will be no changes unless one of the operators or drivers contacts you. Notice of any changes will be provided a minimum of 24hrs.
- Once deposit is received and spot(s) are secured, you will be transferred to operations and a driver will be assigned.
- Drivers/Operations will contact you to finalize date, time and directions closer to transport date range. Please refrain from contacting multiple times between secured booking and transport date. Unless there is a major change on your end, we will contact you if there are any changes.
- Bookings will only be accepted via this process going forward. Any booking attempts via other means (i.e. phone, personal Facebook or text) will be referred to this process.
We appreciate your patience and look forward to meeting your custom needs!
- 2W Custom Equine Team